Real Estate Market Watch 2019
Southwest Florida has always been a prime hub for real estate, and it’s only getting more exciting to be in this industry each year.
We recently attended the 2019 Market Watch event at Hertz Arena in Estero, Florida. The Market Watch is not your average real estate event! Thousands of real estate professionals each year reserve their seats early for this informative and educational event.
Highly successfully real estate experts Randy Thibaut, Denny Grimes, and Stan Stouder reviewed this past year and talked about the future of the real estate market.
- Randy Thibaut,?owner and founder of Land Solutions Inc.
- Denny Grimes,?president of Denny Grimes & Company Inc.
- Stan Stouder,?a founding partner of CRE Consultants
All three presenters agreed that the market was indeed “shifting,” meaning that it’s going to be a tougher road ahead for sellers.
5 Highlights from Market Watch 2019 – News Press
David Dorsey, from the Fort Myers News-Press, highlighted the main takeaways from the event. The full article can be found here.
- “Sellers will have to either work more or earn less.”
- Millennials will be the dominate generational force in the housing market.?
- “A “shift” and a “bubble” are two different things.”
- Building permits in Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties all increased from 2017 to 2018.?
- Commercial land sales – Amazon is the 800-pound gorilla in the room.?
Do you believe the Southwest Florida real estate market is shifting – we’d love to hear your opinions?
You May Like
Optimus Ride is introducing driverless taxis
Optimus Ride is introducing driver-less taxis It?s Tech Tuesday ? our weekly dose of tech innovations that are rapidly changing the real estate industry. Article:?Optimus Ride will roll out geofenced driverless taxis in New York
Tech Tuesday: How has the real estate landscape changed?
It?s Tech Tuesday ? our weekly dose of tech innovations that are rapidly changing the real estate industry and beyond. Article: A new era for home-buying: How Zillow, Redfin and their rivals plan to revolutionize