It?s Tech Tuesday ? our weekly dose of tech innovations that are rapidly changing the real estate industry and beyond.
Author: Expert Panel, Forbes Real Estate Council
How do you stay on top of new technological trends?
Things change fast in the tech world, and it’s getting difficult to keep up.
Staying up to date with tech trends is vital to your success. There are many digital resources to help you identify new technologies in the market and whether or not you should implement them within your organization.
To help you decide if a new technology is right for you and your company, take these tips from the Forbes Real Estate Council into consideration:
- Tech should make your life easier, not harder. Find a tech solution that can help you save time and that easily aligns with your goals and objectives.
- Keep an eye on competitors and see what they are doing in terms of tech adoption.
- Seek tech centered around data.
- Ask investors and Syndicators.
- Talk with industry leaders.
- Learn about tech that’s still in development.
- Keep track of innovative companies.
- Watch how others are using tech.
You can read the full article, here.
You May Like
Tech Tuesday: AR in B2B Sales
It?s Tech Tuesday ? our weekly dose of tech innovations that are rapidly changing the real estate industry and beyond. Article: Augmented Reality In B2B Sales: Three Use Cases Author: Denis Kostusev The potential of
Tech Tuesday: Future of Home Buying
It’s Tech Tuesday our weekly dose of tech innovations that are rapidly changing the real estate industry and beyond. Article: https://www.valuewalk.com/2019/10/real-estate-technology/ Some of the industry’s top real estate leaders gathered in Los Angeles, to delve into